This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

To Paulien….. Just wanted you to know that you do a fantastic job making your cards…. I tried yesterday to sit down and make a card and played and played and it took me about 3 hours to realize how difficult this really is… It is nothing like doing a layout….. there was no focal point…. needless to say I finally just sat it aside…….

So I know we don't say it enough……… But we really appreciate all your hard work that you put in all your beautiful cards that you create and the tutorials that you create for all of us.

So hats off to you Paulien for the exceptional work that you do!!!!!

I did lea something yesterday..I'm not a card maker lol

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I totally agree Debbie, I know the reason I have started to play with things like gesso and stuff is from following Paulien's card tutorials. Thanks so much for all you do Paulien!!

here here!!!! I totally agree. Thank you so much Paulien!!!!

I am new her but have definitely gotten inspiration to add gesso and mists because of Pauliens inspirations! Thank you!

Oh my gosh you guys…. Thank you so much!!!!
        You are the sweetest bunch!!!
        And yes… A card can take me hours too… but I love them anyway. lol And Debbie, everyone can make cards. Look at them as mini layouts, or a page in a mini album, and you'll do just fine!

I'm glad you guys love the addition of Gesso and other mediums. It is on cards I try them out first, trying to discover, how they can be used.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Debbie, so, so, so ditto!!!!!!!!!!

Paulien has been inspiring and teaching me here at Sdoos for a long, long time; I'm so glad that you've mentioned it so well!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I concur! I've been leaing from Paulien for 5 or 6 YEARS now! I love her work, her shabby style, and the woman is just flat AMAZING with her cards and her altered items. We love you honey!

Ditto! When I am doing a card, I look at the card forum first:)

Yup I struggle with cards so hats off to Paulien for sure!

Guys??????………………….. ( I get all mushy from these compliments you know!) lol. Thank you!

YOU ALL are an inspiration to me!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Paulien, you completely rock at cards! I didn't even make cards before I saw what you make!
              Debbie, you are right- cards are not as easy as they seem, and they take almost as long as a layout! It makes you appreciate them even more! 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Thank you from me too! My cards were very dull and boring before you started the card tutorials.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Paulien, Thanks to you I have finally made my first card….

cards033halloween.jpg

I used some g45 paper and I made my pumpkins out of clay… I actually fixed the inside pages and the back of the card also.. This is one chunky card..

Thanks Paulien!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I love your Halloween card Debbie, it's so cute!

Love this card, Debbie!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.