Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Have a Question

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Okay, have a question, please. Are there any rules against using the same layout in various challenges? For example, I have an Action photo that I can see also working out for the What are the Odds requirements. What say the powers that be???

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

It is ok with me, I think it should be up to the individual hostesses. I will ask Christy if it's ok with her and have her post her decision. I will also ask the other hostesses to post their requirements conceing this for the future challenges. GOOD QUESTION!!!!

I'm good with it too. I'll update my original post as well

Thanks ladies, this will make participating easier for me this month. Too much of a good thing really hurts my arm lately, LOL…

Hope your arm feels better, recovers or at least gives you a break in pain soon.

Lets say a little prayer for Donna as she is about to have surgery..Hope you recover quickly!!

Sending good thoughts your way Donna!!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Donna, I kow what it's like to have a bum arm…broke my shoulder a couple years ago. So definately sending prayers your way! Hang in there!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

sending lots of good karma your way, Donna!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Ditto!!!! Hope your recovery is swift!!!!!

Speedy recovery, Donna!

Speedy recovery Donna!

Thanks for all the blessings ladies, however I will have to store them for another day. The Worker's Comp Admin for the school board decided they need their own doc to look at my arm soooooo the surgery has been postponed. Grrrrrr these people make me want to say very bad words. I see their doc on Feb 22nd so surgery won't be until March. Good news is I probably won't go back to work until August. Again, thanks for all the support.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Just a word of advice re worker's comp & doctors based on a few people that I know who have been down the workers comp road. Sometimes they will decide you don't need whatever surgery etc has been advised by your own doctor. You get the big run around etc etc. Don't be afraid to hire an attoey if you have to. It usually helps you get what you need. Hopefully you won't have any problems but just in case, remember you can hire an attoey that specializes in WC cases.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.