Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Have I ever mentioned

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

… that Savagery is awesome? (I may have once or twice, LOL)

Well, I now have living proof that the Swirly Savages are just that and more. I seems that (behind my back), there has been a conspiracy of sorts to form a Secret Sisterhood determined to make me smile and laugh with delight by showering me with RAKs and messages that make me smile with tears running down my face…
      I'm sort of naive about this and don't know how far the Secret part has to be carried, but I have an okay from one of them to shout and gloat and dance and {{{HUG}}} right here on the forum.
      So, without further ado, in order of visits by Mr. Brown and the USPS lady, my seriously heartfelt thanks to Tammy, Joyce, Kathi and Shelly, my wonderfully beautifully generous Savage Sisters!!!! I do love you soooo very much!!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Umm, Peggy, I have it on high authority that there may be more coming…..just sayin' ;)

Ahhh how sweet!! The girls here are the best ;D

Ahhh that is so swett. You ladies are just wonderful…

ahhhh That is so sweet!!!!!!

Seriously Peggy, you've got to find out Mr. Brown' real name. LOL. You're a treasure here at SD's and you've touch each of us with your quick wit, guidance and your voice of reason. Thank you for being who you are and thank your parents too, they did an awesome job.

Ditto to what Joyce said!! We love ya doll! ;)

How awesome! Swirly girls are the best! Love ya, Peggy!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Umm, Peggy, I have it on high authority that there may be more coming…..just sayin' ;)

Yeah, I think so!!

Aww, you guys are really the sweetest!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

[quote]

Yeah, I think so!!
            [/quote]

You just never know about conspiracies of this sort….

Pegs, you are the best, we loves you!!!!!! Why, 'cause your'e the bestest swirly sista!!! All swirly sistas are the best, but Peggy is just extra special!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yes, Miss Peggy….don't be a bit suprised if you happen to find a little sumpin-sumpin from another Secret Admirer…..looks like the PM system was a bit slow for my suprise….But we do all love and adore you!!! So be on the look out…..

Congrats Peggy…you have some awesome friends here and you can tell they love ya!!!!

How sweet!!! You deserve a treat!! ;D ;D Swirly Sisters ROCK!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yes We Do!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.