Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Have to toot…. ANG! I linked it at the end here!!! UPDATED!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

I don't like to toot my own ho, but I was asked recently to join the Anna Griffin DT, and she was on HSN today and 5 of my pages were on there!!! She was on QVC UK a couple of weeks ago, and had several of them too!!! I was so excited, I just had to toot!!!! I made the Really Reasonable Ribbon team too, and am really liking the goodies!!! I've had so much rejection regarding DT's, I know we all do, but I've had a little good luck lately!!! I'm very grateful!!! Thanks for letting me toot here!!!

Congratulations, Patti! WTG!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Patti that is so awesome, Anna Griffin's got beautiful products, congratulations! I haven't heard of Really Reasonable Ribbon before, I must go check them out. I can't wait to see all of the beautiful layouts you design with these fabulous products!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

That's so awesome, Patti! Congrats!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Congratulations! That must be a real high, seeing your work on TV.

Patti!!! Rejected??? That's cause the BIG and best Teams were waitng for you!!! That is totally flippin aweome!!! Anna Griffin?? wow….You rock the scrappy world girl!!! Damit!!! I missed QVC!!!! Next time remind us!! That is double awesome!!! xoxoxo

Snagg1
            Send PM

Oh Patti!!! Huge hugs!! That is absolutely amazing. Wow!!! You are a superstahhhhhh!!! Really, really excited for you. Don't forget us!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Congratulations Patti! I like hearing everyone's good news, so toot away!!!!

Awwww, you girls are too sweet, and I'd never ever forget my swirly sisters, you all are way more talented than me!!! I love being here!!!! It's the best!

WHoohooo Patti…. So Happy for you girl!!! And so proud of you!!! Big Congrats hon!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Huge congrats Patti, Any DT would be lucky to have you!!!

Congrats! WOW!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Holy Crap, Patti!! That's flippin awesome!!!!!! Huge huge congrats to you, my friend.

Dude, did you record the show??!?!?!?!?!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

That a HUGE toot – LOVE Anna's stuff – congrats!!! You're a TV star now 🙂 Well, your layout are, LOL

Thanks! Hey Ang, YES I recorded them, and there are some links on her FB page too!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.