Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff have you ever?????

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Have you ever used up almost a whole kit and thought I WANT that whole kit again….well I want that Curio kit again hehe………I loved everyone of the papers and they are almost all gone 🙁 <<,sighs

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

yeah, there are a couple that I wish Krissy would re-do!!! Fat chance!! lol!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Ditto!!!

I went to both my LSS and stocked up….I would say …sad…but we all know it is not….because that paper was FAB! I am doing a mini album for a swap with it…i will post it when it is done…very swirly like.
          hugs girls

That Curio is just gorgeous paper. I was like that with the Ella Blue paper and had to buy more.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Have you ever used up almost a whole kit and thought I WANT that whole kit again….well I want that Curio kit again hehe………I loved everyone of the papers and they are almost all gone 🙁 <<,sighs

I am loving that pp too Shona, think I will have to buy more. I feel a trip to Archvers coming on. DH gave me a $110 GC for Christmas that I am itching to bu through!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wait for me Maggi!!! I'll go with ;)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wait for me Maggi!!! I'll go with ;)

Will you enable me??? I am afraid that the Vagabond will jump in my cart and that does exceed my GC!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

No Arch.near me. Sad sad sad. I can only dream

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I would rather have a nice LSS near me but I'll take what I can get!! Archivers is 50 miles so its not exactly close!

I loved that Ella Blue pp too. I got the entire tablet of it at Hobby Lobby.

Did we get Curio in a kit???? I don't remember it….

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

It was a special kit Debbie, not one of the reg. monthly kits.

I was hoping that when I designed this kit that You guys would love it!!! I am so glad you did. I am in the process of designing another!! Woo hoo!!

I loved that Ella Blue pp too. I got the entire tablet of it at Hobby Lobby.

Did we get Curio in a kit???? I don't remember it….

Me too!!! At HL!! Every paper in the Ella Blue line in a 12 x 12 pad!!! Yippee!! And Debbie, the Curio kit I designed was a Spotlight kit. limited Edition. Once they were gone, they were gone…

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

[quote]

I was hoping that when I designed this kit that You guys would love it!!! I am so glad you did. I am in the process of designing another!! Woo hoo!!
                    [/quote]
                    cool….cant wait 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.