Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Have you ever been invited to…..

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

a, ahem, sex toy party? ROFL!!! Yesterday, one of the other managers at work calls me into her office and was as red as the flowers we got in our January kit. She shows me an invitation that she got in her email and was dying!!! Here it is:

You're invited to a Passion Party!

Featuring a wide variety of body lotions, massage oils, bath products, sensitizing cremes, edible lubricants, exclusive sensuous lingerie, adult toys and more!

Passion Parties provide women with the opportunity to feel, taste, and touch these exciting products in the comfort of one's home.

Ok, so here is what I'm thinking……they let you experience the products……where? Do you just let your friends go off in your house somewhere to be by themselves? What if they don't want to buy it afterwards and exactly how many samples are brought to the party? You don't have to share do you? ewwww! LMAO!!!!

She and I were laughing so hard that I ended up with the hiccups!

I DONT SHARE MY TOYS WITH ANYONE!!!!!!lol… And according to Suzy the sex therapist, you can just pop them in your dishwasher….Just remember to make sure you dont ask the kids to unload the dishes that day….I kid you not, she said this…talk about ewe….

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I was invited many years ago, but didn't go!! I guess I was too chicken back then…I would go now for sho!!! But no one's invitin me!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I DONT SHARE MY TOYS WITH ANYONE!!!!!!lol… And according to Suzy the sex therapist, you can just pop them in your dishwasher….Just remember to make sure you dont ask the kids to unload the dishes that day….I kid you not, she said this…talk about ewe….

Oh no, that would not do, not at all!!!! You can't put anything electric in the dishwasher!!! What is she thinking!!!! he he he!

Baby wipes…that's the answer!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Too funny…. I went to one of those years ago…..

they show you the toys, pass them around so you can feel them with your HANDS…… as for the tasting, it was like any other food tasting….

it was actually a lot of fun…. you should definately GO!!!
            and then report back….. ;)

Holy smokes – I can't even watch a Chip-n-Dales mens show without crawling under my chair.
            I've been invited only once and I would have just died if I'd have gone. I am just a Church Marm I guess but I am OK with that.

I'd never discourage anyone to go and I give you props if you go,( no pun intended ) but just never ask me to go with you cuz that aint even happenin.

Besides, I'd make a fool of myself with a high degree of ignorance.

Too funny…. I went to one of those years ago…..

they show you the toys, pass them around so you can feel them with your HANDS…… as for the tasting, it was like any other food tasting….

it was actually a lot of fun…. you should definately GO!!!
            and then report back….. ;)

what she said.

i went to a few, years ago, it's actually a great way to ….how do i put this…. shop for products. you have someone who knows something about them, and you can choose from a catalouge just like you would with tupperware. what that means is that you don't have to carry something up to the til like at a store. you have privacy in shopping and purchasing, and you can have some wine and giggles with the girls.

GO FOR IT. you'll have a great time, with or without a purchase. ;D

been invited but definitely did not have the nerve to go.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

ok get this…my daughter has one of them parties ok…she invites me. I am thinking ok GIRLS NITE OUT weeeeeee……get there. ITS COUPLES….well talk about LMAO all nite long at the men. One guy is looking at these edible panties and asks the hostess if there is a calorie counter label on them he is on a diet. hehehehehehe…then she has freebees for anyone that will put this cream on thier nipple..well the MEN we all over that one too……was funny to say the least

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

LMAO Shona, I can just imagine it!! Calories?? Oh my!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

ok get this…my daughter has one of them parties ok…she invites me. I am thinking ok GIRLS NITE OUT weeeeeee……get there. ITS COUPLES….well talk about LMAO all nite long at the men. One guy is looking at these edible panties and asks the hostess if there is a calorie counter label on them he is on a diet. hehehehehehe…then she has freebees for anyone that will put this cream on thier nipple..well the MEN we all over that one too……was funny to say the least

OK – see I'd die right there. Does the sex toy salesman come with a portable defibrillator?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

[quote]

OK – see I'd die right there. Does the sex toy salesman come with a portable defibrillator?
                  [/quote]
                  LMAO hehe 🙂 was embarrassing though dont get me wrong…hehe…all the men there..Hi Kenzies mom lmao

I went to one a couple of years ago. It was a girls night in with a big group of ladies! The person who brought the goods and ran the party was girl. It was a hoot. The girl who's house it was at made a cake shaped like a piece of cake. It was hilarious!
                  No one ate it. **snort**
                  However the party was a blast. One of the girls did try a cream in the bathroom. We were cracking up on her when she came back we kept asking what was going on down there and if she needed a cigarette! hee hee

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

LMAO hehe

hehehe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.