Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Have you ever felt like an idiot????

This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Well…I did today. I sent an email to a Swirly Sister about a file that I was having trouble uploading and posting. Just to prove how computer challenged I am , I sent the email to every member of Swirlydoos….. much to my horror!!! I sent the daed email to the whole world instead of one person!! ~GASP~

Just want to thank all of you for being so kind about my BIG mistake….If you get an email from moi….just delete it…unless you need a big laugh!!

I hesitate to send anymore emails….

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

lol no worries honey. If I remember correctly – Tina did that too when she first started out here! It's an honest goof we all do it!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

LOL, Debbie, we all understand…. Most of us lea as we go along and have made mistakes…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LOL Debbie!! It's alright sweetie!! I thought it was cute 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

No worries…. 🙂

Snagg1
            Send PM

Debbie, you know i did this quite a few years back now, but i was telling off a senior partner in the company from the point of a junior secretary and i sent the email to not just our office but to 5 regional offices as well!! Talk about embarrassed!!

Pc's can be evillllllll sometimes! they really should come with a waing – Do YOU REALLY WANT TO EMAIL EVERYONE – ARE YOU SURE – NOW YOURE NOT JOKING YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS!

Debbie, you know i did this quite a few years back now, but i was telling off a senior partner in the company from the point of a junior secretary and i sent the email to not just our office but to 5 regional offices as well!! Talk about embarrassed!!

Pc's can be evillllllll sometimes! they really should come with a waing – Do YOU REALLY WANT TO EMAIL EVERYONE – ARE YOU SURE – NOW YOURE NOT JOKING YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS!

OOPS! That may have caused a little chat around the water cooler that day. You probably said what many others WISHED that they had the nerve to say.
            Thanks for making me feel better…..

No worries Debbie. It's a good thing you weren't saying anything bad about us! tee hee

It's alright! You aren't the only one who has done that!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

No worries….. at least it was to Swirly Sisters, and not what Tammy did….

And WOW Tammy, did you get in trouble?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Tammy, ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I did that awhile back!!!

!lol It's all good!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

No big deal…. I didn't even know you can send to everyone lol

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

No big deal…. I didn't even know you can send to everyone lol

UH….Yes, you can! Just ask me how you do it!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.