Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Have you "Liked" Swirlydoos on Facebook?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hey ladies, we're trying to up our Facebook game and if you haven't already, please go and Like Swirlydoos!! Here's a link. https://www.facebook.com/SwirlydoosKits

You can also help by asking your friends to Like Swirlydoos. You can do that by clicking on the Invite your friends to like this page that is on the left side of the page undeeath the banner in the first box.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

And don't forget to tell your friends! 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

Yup sure have 🙂

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yes.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

of course!

Done!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

You bet!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.