Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Have you seen????!!!!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So I have a cricut and I've been scoping all the really cook TH die cutz for the Big Shot and was really getting a little bored with my cricut…when all of a sudden…I won THE MOST FABULOUS CARTRIDGE!!!

It's called wall decor and more! Anyone who has a cricut MUST get this. It's got a swirly chair, eiffel tower, chandelier, dress form, swirly tree….I really didn't think Cricut had anything like this.

BTW I use my deep cut blade to cut the thinner chip board and it works fabulous. Translation….I can use my DA purchases to get all the stuff that I can't cut with my cricut and totally maximize my DA purchase power. I also got a giant stack of cut-able chip board last year at the mega meet for $0.25 each. Totally awesome! So excited I just had to share.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I did see this one and thought it looked promising. Congrats on winning it!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hey, you mention the mega meet? Where are you located in Michigan?

So I have a cricut and I've been scoping all the really cook TH die cutz for the Big Shot and was really getting a little bored with my cricut…when all of a sudden…I won THE MOST FABULOUS CARTRIDGE!!!

It's called wall decor and more! Anyone who has a cricut MUST get this. It's got a swirly chair, eiffel tower, chandelier, dress form, swirly tree….I really didn't think Cricut had anything like this.

BTW I use my deep cut blade to cut the thinner chip board and it works fabulous. Translation….I can use my DA purchases to get all the stuff that I can't cut with my cricut and totally maximize my DA purchase power. I also got a giant stack of cut-able chip board last year at the mega meet for $0.25 each. Totally awesome! So excited I just had to share.

I have that cartridge, too , but I bought it, you lucky girl! Where do you find the thinner chipboard?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

that is awesome , never seen that cartridge

Congrats Adriana! Cheers to you darling!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

That cart is on my wish list!!! Congrats on winning it!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh …Awesome!!! I love that cart, but I don't have it…May have to visit eBay…

Andie, I just bought the deep cut blade this past weekend and am thinking along the same lines as you were in terms of using the chipboard and embellishing it like we do our DA. Let me know when you've finished one, I'd like to see it.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

If you like Wall Decor & More, you'll have to check out the following cartridges as well (Very cool swirls, bird cages & vintage stuff)..

*Straight From the Nest
              *Serenade
              *Sentimentals
              *Heritage
              *Home Accent
              *Picturesque
              *Paper Lace (An absolute must for doing your own doilies).

Amber

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I have Home Accent, and you're right, it's wonderful!!!!!

I have not seen the Wall Decor cartridge. Off to check it out! Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.