Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Have you seen the newest Fabscraps?!?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Check 'em out: Fabscraps

Oh yes I have!!! I am currently working on both collections plus the Christmas collection. Beautiful!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh pretty, pretty!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Love the Enchanted Gardens!

Oh yes I have!!! I am currently working on both collections plus the Christmas collection. Beautiful!!

Okay… sooooooo jealous!!!!!!

Go to my blog as I am having a giveaway for the Christmas collection. And soon I will have another with these 2 collections.

Go to my blog as I am having a giveaway for the Christmas collection. And soon I will have another with these 2 collections.

DOne!! Thanks for the FYI, Lisa!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

they look pretty

Just my style – love both collections. I am working with the Christmas line this month for my advent calendar class – DIVINE collection!

Urgh… now I would love to see the x-mas collection…. lol

both collections are gorgeous tho

These are very pretty! Looks like I am getting Teresa Collins 12 x 12 layout supplies next, don't know which line, but you can bet I hope it is the orange and teal one:)

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh, I love both!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.