Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Having trouble

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have officially rejoined. I can't access the kit area. And sometimes what I see on a thread doesn't belong on that thread. I have tried using my phone, kindle, and computer, and they all have the same issue. I can wait until Krissy has time to fix it. I sent her an email. I wanted to put it here in case she is too busy.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Have you tried cleaning out your cache? That always seems to work! It's great to have you back!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I can't help you, but wanted to say I am so glad you are back.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Barbara, I can't help you either beyond echoing Angelica's advice to try cleaning your cache, but I'm so glad to join repeat what she and Kim said: Welcome Back!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I can access the kit area now. And thanks girls! Got my kit today.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Whohoo!There's nothing quite like a Swirly kit 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Can't wait to see how you work it!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.