Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Heading Back to Swirlyville

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

It's official. I emailed Krissy and ordered the January Swirly Kit, explained things to my money tree, and am speeding down the inteet highway as I type.

Hi ladies. Feels good to be home.

Dad's better – the doctors figured out that it was his potassium that was all out of whack, and while he's still so VERY frail (that's sort of to be expected at 82) he's not longer at death's front door.

Amy got her orders to deploy to Iraq – but then the Army decided to send her later than February, so she's going to get to stay in Fairbanks, Alaska through the end of winter, and will deploy in time to see Iraq at the peak of summer. Got to hand it to the U.S.Army.

DH, Tom, is scheduled for some pretty invasive spinal surgery. He's got an appointment with the neuro guy later this week to set a date. He's got something pretty serious going on with the nerves in his neck and vertebrae, but I'm not sure what it is. Hopefully I'll know more by the end of the week.

Anyway – I've been diddling with challenges and playing in the big pond over at SB.com, honing some technique, hosting some challenges, and staying kind of busy using up product that I've had lying around.

I'm not OUT of new stuff and supplies, but I'm a little dry for inspiration. How're things with everyone here? Catch me up on ALL the gossip!

Who wants latte?
      [img:width=200&height=150]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294095134_92_FT0_havealatte.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome back!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

lol! Thanks for the latte. Good to have you back, Pat, missed you! Glad to hear your dad is better. Now, to work on your dh. Hope all goes well.

Snagg1
          Send PM

welcome back!

Glad to see you back, Pat!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome back Pat, so glad you rejoined.

welcome back!

Good to see you Pat! You have been missed! Hope all goes well for DH. Sounds very serious.

WB, Pat!!! 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome Back!!!

Hey, Pat! Welcome home! So glad to hear your dad is doing better! Hope all goes well with you dh! We'ver missed you around here! Thanks for the latte!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks, ladies. I've missed you guys too!

Welcome back Pat!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Pat, well, I've welcomed you back, but just letting you know that I'm keeping your DH in my prayers!!!! Wonderful news about your father, though!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Hey, Pat! Nice to see you back. We've missed your wit around here! Looks like you've had a full plate; I'm glad your Dad is doing better, and I hope things go well for DH and that your daughter stays safe.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.