Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Heads Up – END OF YEAR CLEARANCE SALE

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bec Bec 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hey Ladie dolls! I just wanted to give our forum girls the first heads up that i’m putting a TON of stuff in the store on sale 30% – 50% off in an end of year clearance sale. This sale will go from today through Nov. 30th. Act fast if you want something, because it goes QUICK when we do such deeply discounted sales! I am actively reducing prices item by item, and will continue to do so for the rest of the evening.

Happy shopping!
      FYI because of the deep markdown, no discount codes will apply(this includes free shipping or DT discount)

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by droopidog droopidog.
      • This topic was modified 2 years ago by droopidog droopidog.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Bec
      Bec
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Yay, I’m glad I hadn’t gotten around to putting my order through yet. I’ll be on there shopping tonight ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.