Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Heartfelt creations design team call

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Heartfelt Creations is having a design team call. I got the email yesterday and the call closes on Saturday.

They are looking for shabby chic, vintage, simple, and easy to follow instructions.

Details and obligations are here:
      https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/library/files/Spring%202013%20Design%20Team%20Call.pdf

Lisa Gregory used Heartfelt Creations on her LO's frequently. The swirls and flowers are out of this world and totally swirly girl worthy.

You ladies are such a talented bunch…I hope some of you go for it!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks for letting everyone know! I love your projects, you are so talented and artistic, if you are not already on their design team, you should go for it!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Yes Andie you should definitely apply!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I almost did…but I stopped in my LSS today to drop off a LO that I am going to teach and they are barely hanging on so I'm really going to focus my energy there. I know what a design team needs to do to promote so I'm going to try to teach these gals how to promote.

I'm also putting in for a temporary virtual detail/promotion to the regional office in Chicago at my work. I don't know EXACTLY what its going to entail as far as possibly working more hours and such so I think I'll hold off.

Plus…they said simple. And I have nothing to submit that is simple. Lol. It's all swirly!!!

Kim and Steph go for it!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

It would be awesome due to the fact I love their products, and they are hard to find locally. I have tried to curtail my online shopping via my credit cards for a while.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Andie, fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!

And Steph & Kim, yes, you two should totally go for it!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Go for it ladies!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

You guys should totally go for it!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.