Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Heartfelt Creations FYI

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hey Girls,

Just wanted to give you a heads up.
    I know some of you love these stamps that we use so frequently http://www.heartfeltcreations.us/details.php?prodId=2467&category=&secondary=&keywords=leafy%20swirls
    those and many others in the limited edition series will unavailable come January. Soooo if you have not snagged one, now would be the time!

Snagg1
      Send PM

ooohhhh! Thanks for the heads up Lis!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Are they really going to retire it?
        Thanks for the info, Lisa!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thanks Lisa!!

That would be part of the $$ I spent this last month… gotta have those before they are gone!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thank you for the info..I was wondering how those beautiful leaves were made on so many Lay outs.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Deb, you didn't know???? We were introduced to them thanks to LisaG and you're right, we use them a lot, such a gorgeous image and really versatile.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

That's to bad. They should make them a digi stamp.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

love havin an insider on our side! thanks Lisa!!

hee hee ;)

Thanks for the heads up.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Deb, you didn't know???? We were introduced to them thanks to LisaG and you're right, we use them a lot, such a gorgeous image and really versatile.

I didn't know, but after looking at Lisa G'd layouts and the Heartfelt website I think I figured it out. I havent used many diecut and stamp sets because of my limited time to create, but I think a vagabon or vintaj is in my near future!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.