Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Heat Gun

This topic contains 55 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have an embossing heat gun that is older than the hills and the sound is deafening!!!

I reallllly need a new one.

Any recommendations??

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

The ranger one is the best. I wanted it so bad, that my heat gun hand an accidentally on purpose tragic accident. LOL!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yes we talked about how to get rid of it at camp!!!

The ranger one is awesome

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

The ranger one is the best. I wanted it so bad, that my heat gun hand an accidentally on purpose tragic accident. LOL!!

OMG, Kim! That is sooooooooooo funny.I ALMOST had a similar experience. I have a Darice one, and I hate it because it blows everything everywhere, AND, I just don't feel as cool as Tim Holtz using it. I want that Ranger one really, really, bad. I use the heat gun in the kitchen on the tile counter so I don't ruin anything. I decided to leave it out there while dh was making beer, hoping it would fall in the sink and get ruined. That didn't happen, but he did drop it on the floor when I was in the shower. Apparently, he panicked and plugged it in to see if it still worked, and it did. He told me that he was really sorry, but he wasn't as sorry as I was.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

[quote]

OMG, Kim! That is sooooooooooo funny.I ALMOST had a similar experience. I have a Darice one, and I hate it because it blows everything everywhere, AND, I just don't feel as cool as Tim Holtz using it. I want that Ranger one really, really, bad. I use the heat gun in the kitchen on the tile counter so I don't ruin anything. I decided to leave it out there while dh was making beer, hoping it would fall in the sink and get ruined. That didn't happen, but he did drop it on the floor when I was in the shower. Apparently, he panicked and plugged it in to see if it still worked, and it did. He told me that he was really sorry, but he wasn't as sorry as I was.
              [/quote]
              LOL!! Bring it with you Rae. I bet it won't work when you get back home. B)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Kim is very creative at destorying heat guns

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Jan's died at camp, I think she was going to look at one of those, wonder if she got it?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Kim is very creative at destorying heat guns

I can be creative at destroying a lot of things if it means I'll get an upgraded model. Ask dh what happened to my wedding band. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

LMAO!!! You girls are sabotage experts!!!

Well, I'll look into the Ranger

Is is quiet? I really need quiet!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

It's not sabotage, it a creative way to get upgraded toys. LOL!! It is really quiet.

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

[quote]
                          [quote]

[/quote]
                          LOL!! Bring it with you Rae. I bet it won't work when you get back home. B)

[/quote]

Consider it done! I already put in the pile of stuff I'm bringing! I was in ECSTATIC mode when I got Krissy's email with the supply list this moing! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

it's super quiet! i have my loud blowing one waiting to be donated to a new scrapper. then i can justify buying a new one. wonder if M's carries it?

RANGER!!!!! It's awesome!!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

I have a Darice one and it is garbage. Been throught two of them already. First one was my fault, I had the airvents covered. 2nd one lasted maybe 2 mos, I'm on my 3rd one only b/c I took the 2nd one back and got another free. When this one dies, I will get a Ranger.

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

I've been praying for mine to die ever since I used Kathi's. So far, no luck.
                              But Ang, seriously, get the Ranger, it's not that pricey, it's super quiet, it doesn't blow things across the room, and it's amazingly fast. Oh, and it's really lightweight.
                              @kim, can you please suggest some creative accidents? I would appreciate it. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.