Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Heather!!!!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Speaking of cards….
      I just wanted to tell you that I've been staring at all of your uploads in the gallery. Please accept my apologies for not leaving comments on every one of them, I just wanted you and all of the Savages to know that they are positively STUNNING!!!!
      You are one talented lady!!!!!

Ohhhh yeah baby. Heather rocks those cards, doesn't she? She is Queen of the stamp making and she has such a great sense of color.
      Just amazing.

Gotta run take a look-see! Besides all that….Heather has a great sense of humor! She makes me laugh all the time!!!

~Peggy *hugs*
      ~Jennifer *hugs*
      Thanks…you two are the bestest! Peggy…please don't apologize…any time I have a question…you are always helping me…you are the Sweetest person…really! This is the busiest time of year..so please don't apologize! I really appreciate your post ๐Ÿ™‚
      Jennifer…see what I mean..hear you are saying nice things about me….so give yourself some credit for all the love you leave.

I deleted all my images from the galleries…because I had not used Swirly goodies…so I unfortunately deleted some of your lovely comments…(I was thinking it was my fault that the altered art gallery disappeared….because I had just uploaded a ton of stuff I had done before I became…a Swirlygirl)…and I didn't want that to happen to the card section too…lol.
      I hope the two of you have a wonderful weekend! I do hope to get some layouts done next week!
      *hugs*,,,,* Smootches* to you both!

I have to apologize…because…I loaded a lot of things into the altered art gallery…and then it disappeared…I figured it was because I was loading things that were not swirly…and so I was worried…so I removed all my cards etc from the gallery…and so I ended up deleting your girls lovely comments.

Gotta run take a look-see! Besides all that….Heather has a great sense of humor! She makes me laugh all the time!!!

*hugs*…and *kisses* to you too Debbie….
      I do like to give everyone a good laugh!
      Just wait to you really get to know me! *wink…wink*

That explains why I couldn't find your cards.

Heather you can post things that are not swirly. You only have to use swirly stuff if you enter one of the challenges or contests

Quote:
      Heather you can post things that are not swirly. You only have to use swirly stuff if you enter one of the challenges or contests
      [/quote12920953

Thanks Kathi for the info. I should of just asked. That is how it always goes…for now on…I will know I can just ask you…or Peggy!
      Hugs to you!

Heather – gorgeous Avi. I love your photo – you are just so pretty.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

that is a gorgeous avi ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh, I didnยดt know that!!!???

Heather, I wonder what stamp you used at the card I got. I LOVE it!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Heather is that you!!! You're gorgeous, Sister, love the avi!!!

Love the avi Heather!!!

Love the avi Heather!!!

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.