Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll Heather's Blog: My Artistic Adventures

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

It is currently in Halloween Mode…because I need to paint a new background. I really need to get that photoshop program. There are some cute things I did before I found Swirlydoos I will put the link to one of them here. I hope to do some tutorials…once I figure out how to do that. Everything is super new to me. SO I am just flying by the seat of my pants. I promise in the future…to have some cool stuff.

This is a link to something that I did before I found this great site! I post some things (I don't always like what I make…but they are for someone else…who loves them…so I have to post them…lol)

[link]http://heatherahudson.blogspot.com/2010/10/vintage-romantic-pink-roses-mini-paper.html [/url]

There is a cool Halloween mini album I made using Images I painted in Gimp…it was too cool!

Thanks for looking
    Heather

Cool blog!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Very COOL!!!!

Thanks! There are so many things to do….I am trying to do them all…lol. Thanks for looking!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Great blog!!! Love you tags!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Love the paper bag album…I have a ton of paperbags that I keep wanting to try…thanks for the inspiration! 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

fab blog Heather!! I'm following!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks… 🙂

I'm following too 🙂 great blog

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I see a Swirlydoos blinkie ;D

I see a Swirlydoos blinkie ;D

Yep….it was the first thing I added…and then realized I did it wrong…and Lisa helped me figure it out. I just switched my background to a Christmasy theme…might be a little busy. But no time to work on it right now…maybe tomorrow night! Thanks for following!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Great blog…I am following too

fab blog Heather!! I'm following!

Ditto!!

Thanks Swirly Girls….it will keep me motivated! I will be visiting and sure to follow your blogs as well! Hugs!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.