Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Heather's Sticky Note

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I don't think I have introduced you girls to what I think of as my own Little award I like to hand out once in a while. I use it in some of my other sites where I play…and figured…you girls will just have to put up with it here too….LOL. My Heather's Sticky Note Award just means that I really LOVE something that you created….and that I might act like a 2 year old having a tantrum…because I want it so bad. 🙂 It is just my special way of saying…WOW….(and if you want to give it to me…that would be nice…lol). Sorry…it doesn't mean I want to buy something…it just means I really LOVE it. Here it is…you may see it here…or somewhere else…and just wanted you to know what it means. I do have the story of how it came to be…on my blog…lol

Bummer….I can't do the transparent background here…(.gif doesn't work)…so this will have to make due. Hugs!

[img:width=600&height=546]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1303217843_409_FT0_heathers_sticky_note_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

hehe thats awesome Heather 🙂

too cute!

Cool idea!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Oh, Heather, what a great idea!!!!!

too funny!

LOL Very cute!

Very cool, Heather!

really cute Heather!

It is really cute…but I have to be careful…because some girls sell their stuff…and for the most part…I am kind of make my own what ever I need if I have to kind of gal…so…sometimes I get the …You can buy it here. But that is okay! I just want peeps to know I love what they made! LOL

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.