Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Heidi Swapp – Sugar Chic

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Ok, this is SOOOO not my normal schtick.  LOL  BUT, there is something so funky and fun about this entire line and all of the fun stuff that goes with it.  Maybe it's because I have a 10 year old girl in the house….not sure, but I ordered what I coudl get my hands on.  The paper just makes me smile.

[img:width=500&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1332326556_13_FT0_sbc_hs-00683.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

awww i love those paper….me want 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

sorry… that is so not my thing…. 🙂

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

You know, I could see playing with a sheet or two, just for something different…

The paper makes me happy.

I like it!! I could definitely use it. She also has some new embellies out that look really good!

I will have to hunt it down!

Snagg1
              Send PM

IKR! There are these cute little bows too. I ordered some of those. Lots of very cool things in her new line.

Sydney saw my order confirmation and asked if she could use a sheet or two. She is just at such a fun and sassy age that this paper really fits her well right now.

🙂 Yes! it is good to branch out of normal comfort every now and then anyway, and these pattes and colors are so fun!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I saw this line at Archivers on Saturday. It is a FUN line. I don't think I am going to get it, but I can see you doing great things with it. 🙂

Oh wow! These are sooooo my oldest dgd! Her momma just made her a zebra print sundress with a pink belt and matching headband to be a zebra in the spring concert! I have got to get some of this for the photos!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hmmm, I like it but I don't…kwim??

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Lisa, I can see you creating amazing things with this line. It's not for me, but I know whatever you make will be beautiful as always!

cool but not for me!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

cool but not for me!

Ditto.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I like the colors but the paper is not really me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.