Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll Helene's blog

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi Ladies:D I will update my blog to english, I have in my last post so feel free to visit me:) I will visit your blog as often as I can, you are so creative and I can lea so much:)

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Beautiful blog, Helene. Be sure to get your swirly badge for a chance to be a Swirlydoos Featured blogger.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Helene you have a beautiful blog, I love that pretty card you have on the top today!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Beautiful blog, Helene!

I have just updated my blog, feel free to visit me;))

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Helene, beautiful blog, how did you get it to go to your blog with the click here??…

Helene, beautiful blog, how did you get it to go to your blog with the click here??…

When you go to your Settings and scroll down to Signsture you can put your blog adress there, than it always will show when you post something;)

Beautiful blog, Helene. Be sure to get your swirly badge for a chance to be a Swirlydoos Featured blogger.

I'm not sure how to……..:!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

wonderful blog Helene

Thank you ladies;} I still updating my blog.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Beautiful blog, Helene.

The last kit was the answer from heaven, my husband asked me to make some LO's for him to give his friends in India! And this paper was perfect ;) I don't know how to downsize my pictures but I have posted them in my blog ;)

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Those are beautiful, Helene! I hope you figure out how to resize them so you can put them in the gallery!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Helene, I agree with Rae, your layouts are just so beautiful!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Beautiful layouts Helene!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.