This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hello everyone! I am new to Swirlydoos – thank you Sue for the recommendation! I just received my first kit – September! I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to get more. I am from Flushing, MI and have been scrapbooking now for about five years and am hooked. I also enjoy making cards and other paper crafts especially for my 5th graders that I teach catechism to. I look forward to chatting and sharing!

-Christy

Snagg1
        Send PM

Welcome Christy!!! Can't wait to see your work!

Hi Christy…I'm a newby here too…just joined a week or two ago and today I received that wonderful Rendevous kit. Can't wait to fool with it.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Hi Christy. Welcome to Swirlydoos. You will love it here.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Hi Christy, welcome! I joined just over a month ago and everyone has been so welcoming and I've leaed so much. You'll love it here. Jump right in on discussions and challenges.

And hey, since you mentioned you can't wait to get any more kits – did you notice the two Spotlight kits in the store? I have the Love Games kit and have been having a fantastic time with it.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Christy, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!! I can't wait to get to know you and to see your work!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Also wanted to mention in case you didn't know that if you pick something up in the store and want it to ship with your next kit to save on shipping you type SHIPFREE in the coupon code box and Krissy will take care of it for you. There's lots of extra room in the swirly box!

Hi Christy!! Welcome to our piece of the scrappy world!! I hope you love it here!! I know we do!!! Glad you chose us to scrap with!! We really are a fun group..And very talented too!!! So make yourself at home!! Welcome!!

Welcome-GoldTxtLge.gif

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome aboard!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Hello everyone! I am new to Swirlydoos – thank you Sue for the recommendation! I just received my first kit – September! I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to get more. I am from Flushing, MI and have been scrapbooking now for about five years and am hooked. I also enjoy making cards and other paper crafts especially for my 5th graders that I teach catechism to. I look forward to chatting and sharing!

-Christy

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Hi Christy, I'm glad you joined. I know you will love it as much as I do. Sorry for the duplicate quote the signal cut out for a minute in the hotel. Just came from seeing Wicked – awesome performance. Talk to you Monday at work.
                      -Christy

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Back to the add-on thread. Hope the signal does not cut out again. thunderstorms rolling in here.

Hi Christy,
                        Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!

Welcome! You're going to love it here!

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Christy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.