This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi everyone! My name is Heidi Kelley, and I am SO excited to be joining Swirlydoos this January!!! I look forward to meeting many new friends, and bumping into old ones as well. 🙂 )

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Heidi! Can't wait to see the LO's you create with the Swirlydoo kits!

Hi Heidi, We are so excited that you'll be joining us!!! Welcome on board!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

HI Heidi…….am a newbie here myself…..LOOOKING forward to seeing your creations and getting to know you!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome! Can't wait to see your wonderful work!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Hi, Heidi! I have admired your projects for some time. I adore your style. I can't wait to see what you do with these wonderful kits!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hello Heidi!! It's so wonderful that you've joined our team!! I've admired your work for years!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

*jumping up and down* I'm so happy that you have joined us! I will be taking copious notes. LOL

Welcome and excited to see you work on leaing lots of new things.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Welcome, Heidi! I've been following your blog since Lisa made the announcement and your work is gorgeous. So looking forward to seeing more of it.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Welcome, Heidi!!! I'm so excited to see you on the DT roster, looking forward to seeing your take on the fabulous Swirly kits!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Welcome aboard Heidi, love your stuff!

Welcome Heidi! ;D

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Welcome Heidi – I'm a newbie also and am SO looking forward to receiving my first kit in January. Can't wait to see what fabulousness you create!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Hi girl! Welcome to swirlydoos!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.