This topic contains 68 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi everyone!!! Krissy, I just want to say you are doing an awesome job getting the site up again!!!!

Long Live the Savages!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Amen, sister!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'll drink to that!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

YAY, so happy to see y'all again!!!

Yay! We're back!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Love that we are all getting things back together!!

Yeah!!! Krissy is so fast!

Snagg1
              Send PM

woohoo! we're back up again!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

=O) TRYING MY DAMNDEST!! And I've got a little (lot) of help thank God!

So glad to be able to get my Swirly fix again. I never realized how addicted I was until my husband commented on my being mopey without this place. Thanks for all of your hard work to get the site rebuilt so quickly!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh good Krissy!! I'm so glad that you have help:)

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

We all have a Swirly addiction lol

I'm so glad things are getting back to normal. Great work Krissy.

very happy that we are open for fun-ness again!

Krissy is a master!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.