Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Hello Beautiful Project Kit Challenge *WINNER*

This topic contains 34 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Even though we only had ONE entry (Come on, ladies!) Peggy is still the winner! She will get a hefty RAK from me! 🙂

Okay, ladies. For those of you who get the tech/project add-on, we want to see you USE them. So, starting this month, we officially challenge you to do so, and enter them in our monthly tech/project kit challenge. Post them here, and in the gallery- there will be a special file for them in the gallery for you to share us there too.

Here are the rules:
      1. Use 75% or more of the technique kit
      2. Post your project here and in the gallery in the designated area.
      3. The deadline to post your project is May 15, 2013.

Here's what the DT came up with:
      Miranda:
      kit52miranda.jpg

Rae:kit52rae.jpg

Now get busy! 🙂

Snagg1
        Send PM

Woo Hoo!!! Gorgeous work!!!

I am hoping to work on mine this coming weekend and will be sure to post it here.

Can't wait to see what everyone does with it.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Beau-ti-ful work girls!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

Wow those are so gorgeous and full of good things! I'm two project kits behind–no now I'm three behind counting this one–yikes! I always seem to get working on the challenges and never get to the projects. I need to find more time!!

Still drooling over these projects and can't wait to see more from our Swirly members!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I love those projects!! I'm working on mine 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow, these are just gorgeous, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

These are sooo Beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see more!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

BooHoo…I don't get the project kit! I will be watching though! Rae and Miranda…Gorgeousness!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Gorgeous projects and what Patty said ;)

I mean to finish the March project before moving on, but I totally mean to get this done by deadline!!!!

Rae, 75% of the Project kit, check. Okay to use stuff from the main kit in addition?

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Yes, please, Peggy. We'd like you see you use as much of the April kit and add-ons as possible.

And, by the way, gals, there will be a RAK from me going to the winner. Let's see what'cha can do.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Miranda and Rae beautiful examples!!!

Gorgeous creations with the tech kit, Miranda and Rae! I didn't get the tech kit, but I can't wait to see what everyone does with theirs!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Let's see those projects, ladies! I'm cleaning my scrap room tonight, and filling up a box to send off as a RAK, so get movin'. :p

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Okay remember how I said I'm three projects behind? Well I spent about a week working on the mini-album from February and finished it a couple of days ago–yay me! I did both sides of all the pages so it's 16 pages in all. It's made mostly of Swirly stuff but I also had the goal of trying to make a dent in my stash so there is some of that included. I will post a few here and in the gallery and if you have about 16 minutes you can see a whole flip through on my YouTube channel. It's under Katyoparty.

Forgot the pics….why do I always do that??????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.