Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from Alberta, Canada

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

My name is Virginia. I have been receiving the kits for several months, but spent the winter doing digital scrapbooking. Now I am back to the paper kind. I have been doing paper scrapbooking since 1999, and already have two many albums! No grandchildren, though, so you will see a lot of pages about my horse, my 4-legged child!

I posted one page to a gallery a few months back, and now I am ready to post another one to the June's gallery. I love looking to see what other people have done. I don't usually do such fussy pages, but now and again it's fun to crawl out of your comfort zone.

I've been reading some of the other posts in this thread.. nice to meet you all!
    Virginia

Welcome to Swirldoos, Virginia!

Hello Virginia. Look forward to seeing your pages and 4 legged children and chatting in the forum.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

welcome to Swirlyville Virginia!!!

Nice to meet you, Virginia. Welcome to Swirlydoos.

Hi Virginia – where in Alberta? I'm just outside of Calgary.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Virginia, thanks so much for introducing yourself to us & welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!
        I look forward to seeing your work in the Gallery and more of you in the forums!!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Hi Virginia! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Hi Virginia, Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

I am in Lac La Biche, a couple of hours north of Edmonton. Are you flooded out like so many folks in the Calgary area?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome Virginia, will love to see the layouts of your horse and hope you feel right at home.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Hello Virginia and welcome to Swirlyland!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hi Virginia! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

[quote]

I am in Lac La Biche, a couple of hours north of Edmonton. Are you flooded out like so many folks in the Calgary area?
                [/quote]

No, thankfully I am in Chestermere (easy of the city limits), so about 30 minutes from beginning of the flooded area downtown Calgary.

[quote]
                [quote]

[/quote]

Oh, that is good news. Still devastating for the flooded folks, though.
                I posted a page last night, or a couple of nights ago, I guess it was.
                V.
                No, thankfully I am in Chestermere (easy of the city limits), so about 30 minutes from beginning of the flooded area downtown Calgary.
                [/quote]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.