Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from Belarus

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

My name is Elena and I'm from Belarus ( I suppose that not many people know where such country is – so it is between Russia and Poland). I have been scrapping for 5 years, and eventually have more time to do my hobby. I have a 5,5 year old daughter , she has some problems with the eyesight and that is why I had to leave my job in sales and marketing department of one world-known brand company in order to devote more time to my daughter's checking.
    Usually I make albums for my familly and some individual orders, and many cards.
    I've been watching for Swirlydoos since September and thanks to Irene Tan I've discovered such a wonderful kit club. Unfortunatelly the shipping is not so fast ( I still didn't received my February kit) and I'm very disappointed that I can not take part in most of the challenges because of my kits that are still on the way to me.
    But I'm really happy to see the projects and works that all of you share

and I was sure that I am an advanced user, but I can not understand why I have attached my photo to my Profile, but why it is not shown while I'm posting

Make sure that it is the right size. Under 600 pixels.

*I messed up it is 150 x100 for the profile! But I see you got it!

WELCOME!! LOL I missed that first post somehow. :p

Thank you Manda_K, the problem was in avatar, I've uploaded just a photo.

Snagg1
      Send PM

Welcome Elena!!! I hope you kit your kit very soon so that you can start playing.

Our SwirlyHues challenge, that is posted to our blog, is open to anyone; no kit required. 🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Elena, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!! I wish that the shipping could be faster, but why not play along any way? We'd all love to see what you do with your Swirly kits!!!!
        ***If you'd like to enter the Swirly Hues challenges, by all means, do so!!!! You can use any products you wish, the only rules are that you follow the color pallet and that you follow at least one of the Swirlydoos tutorials.

Thank you, ladies. I will try it , next week I will start. So happy to join you, there are so much useful and interesting information.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome Elena to our little family!!

Hi Elena, Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Welcome aboard – this is a wonderful place – so much fun and creativity here!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome Elena

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome Elena, you've joined a great group of scrappers!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Hi Elena, Welcome, so glad to have you join us all!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos…………….. ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.