Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from Indiana

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hello ladies(and gents). So happy to be here. Can't wait to get some ideas and to be inspired. I've been scrapping less than a year now. Have really just wanted to get back into since losing my wonderful husband. Not sure how much time I will find to do much as I have 5 children! Hope to 'meet' and make lots of new friends.

Jill

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Nice to meet you Jill!! Hope you stick around and join us on the forums. Feel free to jump into a challenge.

So sorry to hear of the loss of your husband but 5 kids?! That's fantastic!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome Jill, i'm so glad you found us. We are a crazy bunch of ladies but very caring and inspiring, So sorry for your loss.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome Jill, so sorry for your loss but you have joined a wonderful group of ladies!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Jill, welcome to Swirlydoos!
            I am so sorry for your loss. You've selected the perfect therapy, this is exactly how I got into scrapping.
            And you've picked the perfect group to help you along: the kits are amazing and the Savages are friendly and so very helpful.
            Hoping to see lots of you here!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome Jill, sorry for your loss.

What part of Indiana are you in?

Hi Jill, Welcome to Swirlydoos!
              I'm so sorry for your loss!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hi Jill! Welcome to Swirlydoos! So sorry about your loss!! You'll fit right in here!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hi Jill…so sorry for your loss but welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!!

Sorry for your loss – we all find a special way to share our memories and scrapbooking is a great way! Can't wait to get to know you better!

Hello Jill. Welcome to Swirlydoos. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Hi Jill and welcome to Swirlyville. This is a wonderfully creative and caring bunch. My condolences for the loss of your husband.

Thank you ladies for making me feel so welcomed! I'm so excited. And in total and complete awe after looking at the gallery. The talent here is amazing. And also thinking this will be where I end up getting most, if not all of my 'fix' for this addiction, I mean hobby of mine. Hehe.

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Jill! You are going to love it here! So sorry for you loss.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Jill, one of the better things about the Savages is that we admit that it's an addiction 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.