Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello From Kennesaw Georgia

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone,

I'm Regina, but I usually go by Mrs. Ham in the crafting world. I'm a SAHM of a 4yr old son, you will see him alot in my work. I've been married to my soul mate, who is the most wonderfully supportive man, for 8yrs. I began scrapbooking after my son was bo, as a way to perserve our family's memories. I then moved on the cardmaking and later stamping. I'm kinda a trend follower, I will try any technique at least once. I don't have a particular style, I kinda just throw things together, and see how it tus out. I must admit, I'm a total tools and paper junkie. If you saw my craftroom you would laugh. Well that's me in a nutshell.

Snagg1
      Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!! So happy you've joined us 🙂

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!

Welcome! Can't wait to get to know you better. This placee is an awsome place to get inspired and lea new techniques!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hi Regina, very happy you joined us I think you found the right place to make your crafty home.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Regina, welcome to Swirlydoos!!! So you're a tool & paper junkie??? My dear, you have no idea how perfectly you're going to fit in!!!! ;D

Hey, Regina! Welcome to Swirlydoos! You are going to love it here!

Welcome Regina! Your going to love it here! I love that your a tool and paper junky..so are we! haha

Welcome!

Monica

Snagg1
            Send PM

welcome to Swirlydoos!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome aboard Regina!

Thank you so much ladies. I'm feeling so welcomed.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hi Regina, welcome to our little world

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hello Regina!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hi, Regina! Welcome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.