Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from Kentucky

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I am so glad I found Swirlydoos. I saw the kits and I had to sign up. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hello Natalie!! Welcome to Swirlyville!! Looking forward to getting to know you!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome Natalie, you won't be disappointed. The kits Krissy puts together are like no other, and the Swirly ladies are very warm, friendly, and swirly crazy too.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

hiiiiiiiii 🙂 and welcome 🙂

Welcome to Swirlyville!

welcome!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Welcome to our Swirly world!!

Welcome to our crazy swirly world…

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville…you will love it here.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Natalie, welcome!!! I can see that I don't have to tell you about the awesomeness of the Swirly kits, but let me wa you about this site: you have just stepped into a den of the most talented, warm and sharing (if a little crazy) bunch of ladies there are!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your work!!!!

Welcome Natalie!!
                Make yourself at home and enjoy the scrappy ride!!!!

H5.gif

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome Natalie! You won't be disappointed with the kits or the girls here at Swirlydoo's…they are kind, funny, crazy and some of the most talented ladies!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Welcome to a great place to be.

Welcome Natalie!! I absolutley love swirlydoos, and I know you will too.

Welcome to Swirlyville, neighbor! I am waving to you from WV!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.