Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from northwest indiana

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello ladies I am Tracy. A mother of 2 wonderful teenage boys and 2 boston terriors. Future wife to the love of my life for the past 12 years. Chris is such a great guy. He totally supports my scrapbooking obsession. I live near lake michigan and take a ton of photos. I have been scrapbooking for the past 4 years. However I have been seriouis about it for 2 years. I cannot wait to get to know you. Hugs Tracy

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Welcome Tracy so glad you joined us.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hi Tracy!! Welcome to Swirlyville~

Welcome to our crazy swirly world!!!

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Tracy! You're gonna love it!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Hi Tracy. Welcome!

Welcome to Swirlyville!

HELLO Tracy, WELCOME:))

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Tracy, welcome to Swirlydoos, home of the best kits in the scrappy world and the amazing Savages!!!!
            Can't wait to see your work!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hello Tracy!! Welcome to the family!!!!!! You will so love it here !!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hi Tracy! Welcome!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome – so glad to have you

Wow thanks for the warm welcome. I really am looking foward to getting to know everyone. Hugs Tracy

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.