Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from South Africa

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Well I've been admirer of the Swirly Kits for quite some time now and am a huge fan of a lot of the fabulous artists here. I've been seriously considering joining the club, thanks to my friend Lisa Valentine, so I thought I'd browse the forum to see what goes on here and I am just loving all the fabulous inspiration.

I haven't seen a kit that has been anything less than absolutely FABULOUS so I look forward to becoming part of the club.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Yeah Wendy, so love to have you join us.

Snagg1
          Send PM

****another girlie scream**** YAY!!!! I'm so happy that you fnally came over !!!! So, so glad to see you here. *jumping up and down hug#

Hi, Wendy! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Wendy, welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!!! Love your work at sbc, can't wait to see what you do with the Swirly kits!!!!

WENDY!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!{{insert me jumping up and downsprite-PrinnyyellowHappy.gif}}So glad that you decided to come and join us in Swirlyville. The company is fantastic and the talent is MAD!!!!!!!!!!! Make yourself at home. We are happy to have you here!!

ax6uqftx.gif

Awesome! You will just love the kits!!! Look forward to seeing your work!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wow, such a warm welcome…….THANK YOU!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome Wendy, to our crazy family!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome!!! I've always enjoyed your work…. can't wait to see what you do with a Swirly Kit!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome….you will love it here and can't wait to see your work with these awesome kits.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hiya Wendy!! Nice to finally see ya at Swirlyville!!!

WELCOME to the family, Wendy!!!! You will luv it here:)

Hello Wendy!! Glad to see you here!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hi Wendy!! It's so awesome to see you here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.