Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from Southern Indiana

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Just wanted to say how much I love this site. I am in awe of all of the great talent here and look forward to leaing and sharing(not sure about the sharing part as you ladies are so far ahead of me – lol). I also am a newbie at PS and am trying to lea CS5.

Thanks for allowing me to come along on this wonderful jouey of scrapbooking.

Sandy D.

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Sandy!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hi Sandy and welcome to Swirlyville!!

I hope we get to see your work and you shouldn't be worried about posting it. This is without a doubt the nicest group of ladies I have had the pleasure of meeting. They are all so willing to share their secrets and to lend a hand.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Sandy. Hey, we were all newbies once, just fortunate to fall in with a generous, talented and inspiring group of ladies!!!! I can't wait to see where the Swirly inspiration takes you…..

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies. I do 2 page layouts and have a couple if I can get good photos of – I will try to post.

Sandy D.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome Sandy – I can't wait to see your layouts. I love two pagers although I haven't done many lately. Glad you joined us.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville….you will love it here!

Hi Sandy! Welcome to Swirlydoos!
                Can't wait to see your work. 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyworld!!!

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Sandy. Hey, we were all newbies once, just fortunate to fall in with a generous, talented and inspiring group of ladies!!!! I can't wait to see where the Swirly inspiration takes you…..

Everything Peggy said!! You will love swirlyville

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Ok Ladies,

I uploaded 3 double page layouts (be kind – lol). Yhe only thing is – it switched the order 0 in other words the first page it showas is actually the right side. On all theses pages I have made most of the emblies(lost my dh almost 2 yrs ago and money is tight). I got the butterfly from this group – thank you. I'm still trying to lea to get good shots of my layouts. BTW the are listed under Sandydees in the gallery.

I'm off work this week and having a good time with your site.

Sandy

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Sorry abot the typos – got too excited about uploading pics

Welcome Sandy!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoo's Sandy! You will love it here, as Peggy said, we are all newbies once and you found the perfect place to lea!!
                        Off to the gallery to see your work! 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome, and congrats on jumping in on uploading to the gallery!! don't worry, we're pretty nice, and only one of us bites. But you have to guess who.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.