Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from sunny Florida

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hi all!

Greetings from sunny Florida. It's been a long time since I have created anything (at least 7 years), so I am excited to join. Just ordered my kit and I can't wait until it arrives. My sons have been delegated to put up shelves so that I can unpack all my papers, stamps, inks, etc. I've been exploring the gallery and blogs and am itching to put ink to paper.

Looking forward to joining in the challenges and chatter!
    Deborrah

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Welcome! Make yourself comfortable around here. 🙂

Hi Deborrah, Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hi Deborrah, I'm new here and just got my first kit. WOW! Looks like there's a few newbs here. I too had to drag out my stash of paper stuff that I haven't used in a very long time, so I'm glad to see you've joined.
        Everyone here is soooo friendly and helpful!

Editing to say: Just after I posted, I noticed I'm no longer a newb but a swirly stalker! Yup, that's me and you won't be a newb for long either!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome! And welcome back to the world of scrapping I think you'll find that a lo has changed Glad you've joined us, I look ford to getting to know you!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Deborrah! It's a great place!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos. Jump right on in.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hello Deborrah, Welcome to Swirlydoos! You'll love it here!! We are a tight knit group and love newbies!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Welcome Deborrah! Hurry and get those shelves up! How exciting! Look forward to seeing your work!

welcome to Swirlydoos Deborrah! Where in Fl are you? I live in Orlando but I'm originally from Miami 🙂

Deborrah, welcome! Tell us where you live. I'm in Crawfordville, about 12 miles south of Tallahassee, after living in Miami for 23 years. Maggi is vacationing in FL, and Amy is in Orlando. We should have a retreat in FL, since there are so many of us here. If we did it in the winter, the people up north might come just to warm up.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Welcome, Deborrah!!!! Like Maggi said, a lot has changed in 7 years, but I do believe that you've discovered the perfect kits and the perfect group to get back into creating!!!
                  Looking forward to seeing lots of you in the forums, in the gallery and in the challenges!!!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Welcome,Deborah! Swirlydoos was my first scrappy home and it's a wonderful place to be! Take a look around and feel free to ask any questions!

Thank you, thank you! I am looking forward to posting soon. I've been working on the Tim Holtz tag challenge for March; can't wait to get my first kit so I can join in the challenges here.

I am in Tampa. I am a native Floridian (bo in Miami, but raised in Ft. Myers) and after many wanderings through Pennsylvania, Illinois and Ohio, am very happy to be back home again.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
                    Deborrah

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hi Deborrah, welcome to the group!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.