Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from Texas.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hello to one and all, my name is Sandra, I've been on and off scrapbooking for a few years, still leaing all the scrapping lingo, and trying to perfect my pages, I don't always feel satisfied with the outcome of my layouts. I live in Texas, but am originaly from Glasgow, Scotland. I live here in Texas with my husband, two grown daughters, and my adorable grand-daughters, who are two and a half, and one, plus a house of animals, we are a crazy household and wouldn't have it any other way, live, love, laugh, right?

I hope to hear from someone or all of you, and I'm so, so glad I found this site, and tone my scrapping skills to create some works of art like I've seen so far on this site, truly amazing work, amazing!!!

Welcome!
      You'll find tons of inspiration here

Snagg1
        Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville Sandra!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Welcom to Swirlydoos Sandra!! One thing we will do is inspire the mess out of you!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Sandra, welcome to Swirlydoos!!! I can promise you tons of inspiration from the Savages, in retu you must let us all see your work, okay? ;D

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Sandra! This is a great place!

Welcome Sandra! This is a great place for inspiration and encouragement!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Welcome, Sandra. Where in Texas? I'm in Waco

Welcome sandra you'll love our crazy little world. Where in Texas my daughter lives in Allen??

Hi Sandra! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Hi Sandra. You are so very welcome here and I hope we do our very best to make you feel so.

Welcome Sandra – be sure to jump in on the challenges, it will really rev up your pages! ;D

Welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing your work.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.