Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from the Netherlands!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

ello everybody,

My name is Emmy and I'm addicted to papers. There, I said it! 🙂

I've got two adorable children – Elise (7 years old) and Theo (1 year old) and an amazing hubby, who copes with all of my eccentricities.

Naturally, I've got tons of pictures to scrap, but luckily hubby doesn't mind me staying at home and obsessing with my hobbies:-).

If you wish to see some of my work, you are aways welcome at my blog: http://few-favourite-things.blogspot.com/.

I found about Swirlydoos community just recently and I'm already hooked up on this website:-) I really enjoy myself by looking at the DT examples – so much inspiration and creativity! Thank you for being here to inspire me!

Have a wonderful creative scrappy year!

hugs & kisses
      Emmy

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

Welcome Emmy!!! You have a beautiful blog and I can't wait to see your work here!

welcome to swirlyville!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Hi Emmy! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Welcome to Swirlyville! Look forward to seeing your work.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Emmy, I just love your blog with your beautiful work and your beautiful family!!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!

Welcome Emmy!!! 🙂

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Emmy!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Welcoem to Swirlyville Emmy! So glad to meet you!

Welcome to Swirlyville Emmy!! Nice to meet you and your blog is wonderful!! Have fun, relax and be inspired!! This is the best group of scrappers anywhere!!

welcome.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.