Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Hello from the Netherlands

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello my name is Angelique, i'm 42 years old, married with Danny and together we have 3 boys. I've been scrapping about 6 years now and i really love it.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Angelique, welcome to Swirlydoos!!! You're going to love the kits (the best out there) and the Savages!!!!
      (I just came back from your gallery, and WOW!!!, you do such beautiful work; can't wait to see what you do with Swirly Stuff.)

Welcome!

WELCOME Angelique!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome, looking forward to seeing your swirly work.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Hi Angelique! Welcome!

Hello – can't wait to see your work.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

Welcome Angelique!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Hello and a BIG SWIRLY WELCOME to you! I look forward to getting to know you and seeing what you create!

WELCOME!

thanks ladies for this warm welcome. I you like you can visit my blog for some work from my hand

love your avi!

welcome to our Swirly world!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hi my friend some super nice that you're also welcome!!
                  hugs Carla

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.