This topic contains 52 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Did anyone save the Prima Romance free digi file from the Prima Facebook page?? The download is not available anymore. It would be a perfect addition for our kit!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Did even know there was one. Da it!

I will email Marion, since it is her paper line for Prima!! See if we can still get it.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

That would be great.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Thanks, Lisa. I always miss those freebies.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Lisa, I do have the blasted thing. I have been trying for the past 1/2 hour or so to convert it to .jpg and upload it; PSE will open the first page, but not the second.
            So, I figured that you could figure it out and tried to email you with it, but the file is too big.
            Suggestions?

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

[img:width=600&height=464]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1344806568_36_FT169630_env_jo.jpg[/img]

This is the best that I can do; I know that the image is small, but the Forum gods won't allow a larger one.

I have that file too Lisa, but like Peggy said, it won't upload any bigger than Peggy's version.

There were 2 files…the one Peggy uploaded and another one that are book covers.

I will email them to you Lisa if you'd like.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Patti, were you able to get an email to Lisa? Mine won't go through because of the file size.

OMGosh!! I love you both!!! Is it possible to email it in a zip file?? Patti, I would love it if you could email me the images or files!! Yay!!!
                ([email protected])

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

When you get it, Lisa, can you email it to me too? (Pretty, pretty please?)

Of course Rae. I copied the photo above, and it comes out to pixelated. Unless you want to make a small pocket card..You know, Fun Sized!!

does this help?

[img:width=600&height=460]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1344846503_77_FT169630_covers_600.jpg[/img]

I've tried to make separate pdf, but it won't let me upload them here.

[img:width=600&height=389]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1344846557_77_FT169630_envelope_600.jpg[/img]

Yes Paulien!! Thank you so much, the girls were not able to upload the covers. I think the file size might be big enough for what I have in mind!!! Your a doll!!
                  And thank you to all my wonderful Swirly sisters who always pull through!! You guys rock my scrappy world!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.