This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Have two problems I need help with please. 1) Everytime i go onto this website I get a different icon on my swirlydoos. all different ones. As far as I can tell there seems to be no rhyme or reason for whatever pops up. On the left side of the screen where I have minimized to save something I have the swirlydoo icon. Anyone know what is going on?

2) I have a picture of myself on my desktop I want to put with me for this website. It is from Windows Live Photo Gallery. Thank you for your help but please make it very simple.

Snagg1
      Send PM

Kathy, I'm not quite sure what you mean by icons.

As far as the photo for your avi, you need to go to your profile and upload from there. If you can't resize it then upload it to photobucket and resize from there. Then you can copy the image code in, or download to your desktop and upload from there.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Does the icon change from a gray square to the swirly icon? Happens to me too!! Are you using google? Seems that this website doesn't agree with google chrome.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.