This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I can't get to the homepage and I have a pm, but can't get to it!!! What do I need to do?!?!?! Thanks!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Close your browser and try again.

I've done that, and I've tried different browsers. I can get it on my phone, just not on my laptop?!?!?!?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Is it still not working for you Patti? What browser are you using?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I've tried with Inteet Explorer and also Chrome. NEither one works. I can get there through email links?!?!?!

I'll ask Patrick when he gets home tonight!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Patti, I've heard from others that Chrome seems to be a problem. I use Mozilla Firefox and don't have any issues. Have you tried that?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yup, I have a problem with Chrome. I have to use Firefox to load in the gallery.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hmmm, I'll have to try, didn't get to ask Patrick last night, our power went out due to a storm and his girlfriend's sister's dh was in a wreck. I'll ask tonight! (He's a computer wiz, he's a webdesigner by trade) and he's my computer guru!! LOL!

Krissy may have to do some readjusting for you. It happened to me last year. I have not had a problem since Krissy had it fixed.

Thanks Lisa, that must be it, cause I tried Firefox too, same thing, it only shows no news, check back later. And I could view it until I got my subscriber priviledges, that's when it happened, so maybe something with that?!?!?

Patti, I emailed Krissy the problem.

Patti, Krissy is waiting on talking to Herman (her computer guru). A few people are having problems and she is aware. Hang in there…

Thanks Lisa!!! I have another question, I got my invoice and was going to do the auto pay with my credit card, but it won't let me pay unless I use paypal? How do I pay with my credit card?!?!?!?!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.