Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Help: I can't get rid of CPG Coppermine Gallery in the SD Gallery

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I was in a Forum about leaves and stamps and one of our members recommended this site to view a leaf/vine file. I viewed it and downloaded the file thinking was I downloading the leaf/vine file and now when I go into the Swirlydoos Gallery it pops up in CPG Coppermine Gallery from, and I am unable to download a layout in this site. Can someone help me get rid of CPG Coppermine Gallery and reinstate the SD Gallery? Thank you.

Snagg1
      Send PM

I see the same thing and I didn't download anything. The other strange thing is that I can't find the link to come back to the forum.

when I'm in the gallery I don't have the link back either-have to reclick my bookmark back to get to home page

when I'm in the gallery I don't have the link back either-have to reclick my bookmark back to get to home page

Me too

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Ditto. It seemed to have wandered off a few days ago….

Snagg1
          Send PM

So I'm not insane. The site was making me think I didn't know how to find anything or navigate to the home page.

Ditto. It seemed to have wandered off a few days ago….

I bet its out on the inteet…exploring all of our blogs….and getting all happy…and looking for inspiration to share with us….LOL
          Or…maybe it is tired of working…and is taking a two week well deserved vacation.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.