Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Help!!! I'm drowning in a sea of mis-organization!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OH my gosh, so I got 10 decent sized jars and 4 small jars from Hobby Lobby, they were 50% off, so it was a good time to buy them, thinking they would hold all my loose flowers and then some. Well after cramming them in the jars they do fit, but there is not any left over space, that's for sure. So then I had to find a spot for all the punches that were on the shelf where the flowers are now. So found a home for the punches and then had to find a home for the stuff that was on the shelf where the punches are now, well you get the picture?? Moving one thing cause me to have to find a home for another thing and I seem to be caught in a loop, help!!!Well I have a mess and I'm tired of messing with it. Will give it a fresh eye in the AM.

You know if I threw all all the stuff that I haven't used in two years I bet I'd have twice as much space. You know all those tags and KC collectibles and Prima chipboard pieces etc etc, you use some of them and then they get tucked into a drawer where they sit….for years. What do you do with them? I could throw it all away and not miss it yet it just seems like a terrible thing to do ya know? Do you have drawers of this kind of stuff? What are you doing with yours??

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I did a complete redo of my craft room two years ago, and ruthlessly purged as I went. Some stuff went to my mom and sister, some to my nieces, some to the local youth center, some to scrappy friends, and some just went in the trash.

Last January I looked at the room and decided I needed another purge, although I wasn't so brutal this time.

And I've already been through some drawers this year looking to see what can stay or go. I'm making this an annual habit, because it not only frees up space, it reminds of what I have. Just don't ask me about the flower or ribbon drawers…. those are sacred! (so far)

Snagg1
        Send PM

I have so much I haven't touched in ages. My closet is busting so a purge is coming. I hate doing this !mistrust

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I need to do a purge on my papers and some of my bins with different embellishments. I know I look at some things and think Why did I buy this?, lol

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.