Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Help? Marine life wall projector?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I just had a GREAT Idea for a gift for Ashli (my aspiring marine biologist). I've seen the little globe lamps that project the images of planets and stars on a bedroom wall – but I'm wondering if maybe there migt be one that projects sea life? Sharks etc… I've been googling for an hour and can't think of what it might be called… or if one even exists. Would yall have any ideas?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

geez I have only seen the constalation one …hmmmm

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Snagg1
            Send PM

That is very cool!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very neat! I've always loved those….

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Lisa, the one you found is awesome! Did you see that you have to buy 20 of them? I hope they will direct you to a place that has them for sale individually!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

get her a fish tank……hehe…<<<<MAJOR saltwater tank freak! I have a 100 gallon tank full of live fish and live corals…live corals are the coolest! That is a cool thing for her to be into,, marine biology…very very cool 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm off to do some more searching and comparisons etc! Ya'll rock!

Shona, I LOVE LOVE LOVE salt water. I would love to have one but i'm scared to death of taking care of one! Ashli and Mason both have small tanks in their rooms (1-2 gallon). DH was just talking about setting up a salt tank a couple of weeks ago. I've heard they are easier to maintain than fresh water.. once you get them going…. Show pics of yours!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm off to do some more searching and comparisons etc! Ya'll rock!

Shona, I LOVE LOVE LOVE salt water. I would love to have one but i'm scared to death of taking care of one! Ashli and Mason both have small tanks in their rooms (1-2 gallon). DH was just talking about setting up a salt tank a couple of weeks ago. I've heard they are easier to maintain than fresh water.. once you get them going…. Show pics of yours!!!

oh yesssss once set up…takes about 3 months to do that….pretty much all I do is a partial water change couple times a month that is pretty much it. If you have a great retailer that helps you and they really know about salt water then it is easy easy 🙂 my daughter got me hooked she has about 5 tanks with the smallest 60 gallons and the largest 250…they are amazing

ditto! I love saltwater aquariums. I would love to have one but right now my two 55 gal freshwater aquariums will have to do. I am afraid to put the money into saltwater til I have more time to maintain one.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

ditto! I love saltwater aquariums. I would love to have one but right now my two 55 gal freshwater aquariums will have to do. I am afraid to put the money into saltwater til I have more time to maintain one.

Ditto. It's bad enough losing a $5.00 fish, I couldn't imagine the pain of losing a $70+  fish!

Lisa, the one you found is awesome! Did you see that you have to buy 20 of them? I hope they will direct you to a place that has them for sale individually!

I know…hehehe…But I figure there must be a company that you can buy them from. I just didnt research further. Krissy may need to buy the bulk and put it in the store…hehehehehe…JK…

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Well, it can be something to look forward to in the future…. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.