Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Help! No Mojo!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have been mojoless since I finished my RR layout. We do have a lot going on around here with mil and me not going back to work, but I so wanna scrap. Everytime I sit down to scrap, I just can't get anything done. I have rearranged my room twice, tried making a card.

Any other suggestions to get me going before Saturday?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

You've had a lot going on recently. How about doing what Lisa V did awhile back and do a project that you can get dirty and grungy on and work your feelings out with? Throw some gesso at a page with gusto!

If that doesn't work, just join in the challenges and make yourself do something. (Envision putting one foot in front of the other.) Hopefully at some point your mojo and enthusiasm will click back in.

You can do it!!!

Well, I am in the same boat as you. I do have mojo..Just no time. Gabbie is still here, and car-less, so I am carting her to physical therapy 3 times a week. Driving hr to Orlando 5 times since the accident. If she doesnt go back to work soon, she will lose her job and her apartment. We had to move her out of her apartment this week and bring everything here, so that we can move it to her new apartment on the 15th. Grandpa needs attention as I am doing more for him. My mom has just been diagnosed with Parkinsons which came as a HUGE shock, my dad is not taking it well and still has not recovered from his depression over his brothers death, so this is a double whammy for him, and I dont know how to handle this new dilemna..Now I have to find a car in the next 2 weeks. I really didn't want a car payment, but Gabbie needs a car fast, so I will give her my car and I will have to buy a new one.
        My only suggestion is hop onto some of your fave blogs for inspiration, or go to Pinterest where I find a lot. I have lost my mojo a few times in the last month, but only because I have felt very overwhelmed by everything that is going on in my life. I take a deep breath and look for something to take my mind off of it all. Scrapping does it for me most of the time, but I need a kick start once in a while. Pinterest is a great place to start. You can find just about everything there. I get lost sometimes and find great new blogs!!
        Hugs to you…You will find your mojo. It's just hiding right now. Smack him when you find him and tell him to quit playing games with your scrapping creativity!! Not nice!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thanks Linda and Lisa. You both have me in tears right now. Which is telling me that I am a bit overwhelmed and didn't realize it.

Lisa, I hope Gabbie gets back to herself and to work soon. So sorry to hear about your Mom. Hugs to you all. I'm hoping that Grandpa Cake makes an apperance on Saturday during the UStream video.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

When i lost my Mojo ..i switched photos with a friend…so i had to scrap her photos without knowing anything about the pic at all…i had 3 days on me to make something of it…but it was fun and a bit of a challenge since her pic was only a road i Australia 🙂 but i made it 🙂

I just got over this. I had to let is pass. I cleaned my scrap room which helped tremendously!

I did peruse galleries and pinterest as well.

But, ultimately, I had to deal with what was bothering me and then I got a bit of mojo back. Not full fledged yet, but on it's way!

Also, I find that good music helps me so much. It def inspires me!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Kim and Lisa, the both of you are overwhelmed with life right now. We say (and believe) that getting lost in a project can take your mind off things, but that doesn't help when you're trying to find a way to get lost in the first place.
              I do find that if I just walk away and forget about scrapping, the mojo does sneak back sooner or later.
              {{{HUGS}}} to both of you and Lone and Manda, you don't know how glad I am to know that your mojo has come out of hiding!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Big Hugs to you both!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Kim I'm in the exact same state right now. I have all these ideas but can't seem to get going on anything. I'm hoping that since I have to go back down to see my Neurologist at the MS Clinic next Monday so I won't have any scrappy stuff with me and maybe the break will help. I hope your mojo comes back soon.

Lisa I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope things pick up for Gabbie too and that you get some relax time for yourself. Big {{{Hugs}}}

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Looks like we have found part of the problem. Allergies. The dr said my fogginess and fatigue may be due to that. My nasal passages were all red and inflamed. I'm back on my allergie meds , so hoping this helps.

Oh Kim…. Hugs to you sweetie!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hope you're soon feeling right as rain Kim! Allergies are not fun.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Kim, I sure hope you get your mojo back! I also hope they find the right allergy meds for you. I was put on them in November. I swear I never had a problem when i was younger, but the older I get the more stuff goes wrong. Hugs !!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.