Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Help Swirlydoos!

This topic contains 134 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

For those of you who like Swirlydoos on Facebook, you have probably seen today that Krissy has entered Swirlydoos into a grant winning contests sponsored by FedEx. It would be AWESOME if you could help out by voting everyday! Here's a link to the blog post http://www.swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2014/01/help-swirlydoos-win-small-business-grant.html and how you can vote. Be sure to read Krissy's profile page to see what her plans would be, should she win the $25,000! Thanks!

Voted, I hope to remember daily

Snagg1
        Send PM

Voted and I kid you not,I was just going to ask about the Ipad program today!

I voted and will try to remember to vote everyday. A reminder on the FB page would be most helpful:). I also shared it on my FB page as a reminder to others to vote:)

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Done!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I voted too and will try to remember to do it everyday!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Voted!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I voted twice today. Once from my work computer and once from my iPad. Will vote again when I get home.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

voted!!

I voted twice today. Once from my work computer and once from my iPad. Will vote again when I get home.

Great idea, I was only voting from one. I think I can do it from my phone too!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

LOL, Kim!!!!!
                    Ginger, were you able to vote from your phone? I tried and it wouldn't let me 🙁

Been voting daily…

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Hmm… I can't vote from my phone if I already voted from my computer if I'm at home. I'll have to try the phone when I'm using another network.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Thank you SO much guys! I'm hopeful, but not expecting much. There are SO many entrants in this contest!

The iPad thing – we were very fortunate to be able to GIVE AWAY 4 brand new iPads to kids who really needed them!! I would love to be able to do that again… =o)

I'd also like the time and money to get into manufacturing some of our own lines. Ohhhh the papers! And maybe some other things too! *dreams*

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Thank you SO much guys! I'm hopeful, but not expecting much. There are SO many entrants in this contest!

The iPad thing – we were very fortunate to be able to GIVE AWAY 4 brand new iPads to kids who really needed them!! I would love to be able to do that again… =o)

I'd also like the time and money to get into manufacturing some of our own lines. Ohhhh the papers! And maybe some other things too! *dreams*

Andie and I came up with 2 paper lines for you while we were cropping last weekend. :p

What? what paperlines?? tell us!

been voting daily.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.