Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Help with damaged photo

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This is the first photo from the album that my dad did for me. Unfortunately sometime during all those years it got damaged. I was wondering if you could help me with fixing it a bit so I could use it on one of my layouts.

The album is falling apart with age and I'm thinking of redoing it in 'Swirly' style and safely storing the restored originals.

This site limits the size. My original scan is 1.71MB (the highest resolution my scanner can do)
    [img:width=599&height=397]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1332379072_658_FT0_1._christening_600x_.jpg[/img]

Thank you in advance.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I'm sure one of our Swirly Sister can help with this…. I could do the top left, but not around the baby…. sorry….

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

What a marvelous photo, Niesia!!!

This looks like a job for a Lisa!!!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That's a lovely photo, Niesia!!! It doesn't look to damaged. Lisa might be able to work her magic.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.