Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Help with GM color

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

What is the reddest Glimmermist? I have Candy Apple red but the dust is gold. I want just a pure red. The darkest red.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hmmm, there is a new red, Santa Red, I want it, but I like the glimmer is silver….if I want a true red spray, I use Smooch Spritz Cherry Ice.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

hmmm I use Smootz too but I don't remember the color…I'll have to check…I'd say But Red(TA), but I think it has a gold glimmer as well

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I have the candy apple and the Santa baby glimmermist. I thought the glimmer was a slight green but the red is so red that you can't tell it's that color. You just see the red and the sparkle.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Ang, make your own. Get some red brick, or victorian velvet Distress Reinkers and a Mini Mister.

I have Ranger's Perfect Pearls in Forever Red…it looks like the glitter is red.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Santa baby sound good…. or making your own…. either way, let us know….. 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Santa and the PP do have a metallic sheen when dry. I think you should try Lisa's idea with the reinker, I can only speak for the color of the inkpad, but I've been using Fired Brick a lot this month for a true Christmas red.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks girls. I'm totally gonna go with Lisa's idea!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.