Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces Help with punches….

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

I don't have the space to put my punches out like Amber did so tastefully! How do I organize them? They are piled in a drawer right now. HELP!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

This is how I store mine right now Debbie.

[img:width=600&height=800]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325630204_550_FT133398_002a_.jpg[/img]

I bought this at Michaels. I keep them in the bottom three rows.

[img:width=600&height=480]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325630259_550_FT133398_003a_.jpg[/img]

I like that I can pull a box out and see through the lid without opening it up.

I have my in a shoe rack hanging up behind the door.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Perk up Buttercup 🙂 I think I have the perfect solution that you can even use with your pegboard. Check this out and let me know what you think. http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?m=image&id=3152233&type=scraproom&c=377&start=60 I also found a video on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoNMXQFYVPg

I actually love Linda's idea too! And like Kathy I also have a shoe rack for my non-Martha punches.

I think I found my solution quite by accident. I'll post a pic when I can find my camera….grrrrrrrr!!! I'm determined to finish tonight!!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Go Big Mimi, Go Big Mimi, Go! Check out this cute emoticon I found specifically for you! I'm too stupid to figure out how to get her on here, but here's the link. http://www.tiptopglobe.com/smile-code?c=12687

Isn't she soooo cute! She's got a little bow, and a frown on her face while she's sorting papers. Where's Kathi when we need her! She'd know how to save this treasure!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

*giggling* It's you, it's you Debbie. lol Well…..maybe me too. RFLMAO

Viola! (Or however you spell that word!) Here is my very own creation!!! I wish MS would make a little hole in the handle so you could hang these daed things somewhere!
            One or two fell and broke during the developmental stage, but they snapped right together again…with a little cussin' for encouragement! !lol Now to the last side of my Scrappy Space. I've had my desk area cleared and cleaned at least 3 times today…but stuff is just sucked back to it somehow?????
            [img:width=600&height=398]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325642360_45_FT133398_slatwall_with_punches.picnik._.jpg[/img]

Amber….I clicked on the emotion thingy…and the one I saw was a cutie pie breaking dishes…which would be appropriate for me tonight….I was just breaking MS punches!!
            Big Mimi is on her way……whoooosh! ;)

Snagg1
              Send PM

Debbie you mean the clutter magnet? My desk does the same thing. I have rods I have shoe hangers i have the plastic boxes. i Have a shelf I even have a pegboard still not sure what to keep my punches in. The ones I use most are in a basket on top of my work area.

Go Big Mimi, Go Big Mimi, Go! Check out this cute emoticon I found specifically for you! I'm too stupid to figure out how to get her on here, but here's the link. http://www.tiptopglobe.com/smile-code?c=12687

Isn't she soooo cute! She's got a little bow, and a frown on her face while she's sorting papers. Where's Kathi when we need her! She'd know how to save this treasure!

[img:width=59&height=58]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325645947_55_FT133398_s12687.gif[/img]

It's a gif, just save to your desk top!! Gifs will continue to be animated.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

[quote]

[img:width=59&height=58]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325645947_55_FT133398_s12687.gif[/img]
                [/quote]

Oh I love you Lisa! She's entirely too cute not to be displayed!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

OMG Big Mimi! You are a creative genius. I love this idea! And that's too funny…I thought she was sorting paper, but maybe she is breaking dishes…LOL!
                  [img:width=59&height=58]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325647427_531_FT133398_1325645947_55_ft133398_s12687.gif[/img]

What the hell is she actually doing? Ha!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I'm here and so is your little lady

[img:width=59&height=58]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325647556_41_FT133398_s12687.gif[/img]

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

So Kathi, what do you think…is she sorting paper or breaking dishes?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.