Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces Here is My Room!

This topic contains 42 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I'm not sure if I ever originally posted it here or not. I have a coer in a big room full of office stuff, toys and whatever else that we don't want out in the main part of the house lol.
      scraproom107_1.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow! It is so neat and organized!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Just for the picture lol

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow Mandy…gorgeous!!

I love your scrappy space, Mandy! Looks like a great place to create those wonderful LO's of yours!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Neat place, Masndy!

Love it! Very nice!

very nice! I'll be setting up my new scrappy space in our basement soon! Can't wait to have more space and have my dining/living room back to normal!

Snagg1
              Send PM

so neat and organized! Love the white colours! Beautiful scrap space Mandy!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Love it! It is really neat!! Now do you go anywhere to scrap ofte or do you usually scrap at home? One of my issues is I have a group of friends and we rotate houses so my stuff usually stays in bags. 🙁

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I rarely go anywhere to scrap.. Ladies come to my house which is nice.

Awesome space, very organized.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Beautiful space, Mandy, and I envy your organization!!!!!

Great space…. I love the white fuiture. And the Expedit shelf…. ;D

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Gorgeous and clean – love it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.