Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces Here's My Place of Solitude

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I really enjoyed seeing the places where you ladies create your wonderful pieces of art. So, it's my time to show you my little place of solitude. My orginal plan was to go with white and black color scheme, but somewhere along the way, I strayed from that path. I'm in serious need of some stylish storage containers.

Ok, I'm having some technical difficulties posting the pics. I'm sure it's not the rocket science I'm making it out to be…Lol

[img:width=400&height=300]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1311362229_844_FT108663_scrap1.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1311362286_844_FT108663_scrap2_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=400&height=300]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1311362335_844_FT108663_scrap3.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
      Send PM

Are you gonna show us? LOL

FINALLY!!! I can be taught!!!

Cool love it!! Wish I had a room all to myself.. That rocks! ;)

Snagg1
        Send PM

What a great space! Are you normally that neat? LOL I can't wait to see your first Swirlydoos creation. 🙂

Cool love it!! Wish I had a room all to myself.. That rocks! ;)

Doesn't it? I'm so envious…You can leave your stuff out and see it and play with it…

I have a craft room to myself, but I don't have a guest room. I'm lucky that we don't invite people to stay at our house 🙂

I love your space….and I did take note that your computer was logged onto Swirlydoos!
        Smart girl!!!! Is your space always that neat???? Mine looks like a toado went through 5 minutes after I start scrapping. LOL!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Totally missed this room!! Great!!!!

Thank you Debbie and Kathi. My space stays pretty neat when I'm not crafting…While crafting, it's totally trashed 2 minutes after cutting my first piece of paper. I keep a trash can next to me, but paper still end up on the floor, table and everywhere else. If there's anyone who knows the secret to crafting neatly, please give me a call.

Regina….so glad to hear that you're a normal scrapper! LOL!! I don't think I could trust a scrapper that keeps a neat scrapping space while they are creating a masterpiece!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Regina, gorgeous room!!!! Of course it trashed while scrapping; I don't think any of us are what you would call neat freaks while at work ;D

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

What an awesome use of space. I love all of the vertical shelves!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Regina, your space is perfect!! Nice, neat and organized!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Beautiful space Regina! I do love the colors!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.